Monday, February 8, 2010

Good news & bad...

Hello, all; As a way of good news, I have to say that yesterday, Sunday, I was able to participate in half of the Sacrament Meeting and bear my testimony. You see, for the last couple of months, I haven't been able to get out of the house in time to reach Sacrament Mtng. Yesterday my mom ate faster, & didn't take as loooong, so I was able to leave the house at 9:20 (+/-)a.m. SM begins at 9 o'clock, so it was cool. The bad news, is that my baby hen died this morning. Yesterday she was all perky and fine during the day, and as I went to feed the sheep, she followed me fine, but then she got gloomy, my husband noticed she wasn't eating, I took her home with me, put her in a box with some water, and this morning she was dead...8-( My baby hen... So, anyway, today I have to buy some more corn, take my mom out for a ride, and plant some more seeds, plus dehydrate some basil. See ya!

No comments: