Friday, November 5, 2010

DC & back...

So many thoughts crossed my mind as I boarded the plane that would take me first to Miami then to Washington DC. The excitement of seeing my husband again, whom I hadn't seen for a full day, and seeing DC in the fall. I also wondered and prayed that my mom would be well taken care of.
The flight to Miami was calm & normal. I was able to crochet four scrunchies. The flight to DC was totally different. The last hour of the flight was almost full of moderate turbulence...not nice. Here's a picture of what that looks like:
Yep, that's what turbulence looks like. A large, white fluff. Which means buckle up & go to sleep. I tried to go to sleep, but had a small child behind me kicking my backrest. Not good...
Anyway, as we approached DC, the landscape was more visible. What do you know?, I was able to see trees of all colors ! So gorgeous!
You will be able to see more pics on my Flicker & on Picasa sites. To be continued...

No comments: