Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy new year!!!

After my last post, I was unable to see my blog on any browser. After trying to contact Blogger, the instructions they gave me were not very helpful. Good thing I have a genius son who is also a computer nerd, and he helped me with this problem. It was just a matter of broken links. All is fixed now, so, welcome back! 
I have to admit, I wasn't sure whether I should go back to writing this blog. I have not much to say, being a somewhat private person. However, I think this is a good way of expressing my thoughts and feelings in a safe way, so, here it is. 
My only resolution for this new year, 2014, is to try to blog more often, say at least once a week. If I can keep up with this "resolution", I'll be quite happy. 
I am posting some pictures of some crafts I have done, hope you like them. They are under the "Tutorials" page. 
So, for now, I sign off, wishing you many blessings and happy times now and always. 8-)

No comments: