Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My First Artisan Fair!!!

I finally found out how to join some nearby artisan fairs. One will be held at the outlet mall the first weekend of October, and the other one is held EVERY FRIDAY at a local hospital. I'm so happy!! Now I have to organize my inventory of scrunchies, etc. Artisan Fairs are going on almost constantly here in Puerto Rico. You might know them as craft bazaars. They pop up everywhere; at sports events, patron saint festivities (which happen at least twice a month throughout the Island), grand openings, and almost every other event here. I will be setting up by myself, but that's ok, since I'll be so happy I'll get extra strength!!hehe This Friday's fair is only $25 for the whole day (8am-8pm), so I hope to sell lots more than that!! I'll post some pics of my set up, and will let you know how it goes. 8-D

No comments: